- Target Localization and Tracking with Motion Sensors
Theory and Applications of Complex Systems and Robust Control (excerpt), 2009
- Nonlinear Observers for Perspective Time-Invariant Linear Systems
Automatica Vol 40, #3, March 2004, pp. 481-490.
- Pose Estimation Using Line-Based Dynamic Vision and Inertial Sensors
IEEE Transactions on Aut. Control Vol 48, #2, Feb 2003, pp. 186-199.
- Canonical Forms and Parameter Indentification Problems in Perspective Systems
Fourth Special Issue on Linear Systems and Control, Linear Algebra and Its Applications, Vol. 351-352, 2002, pp. 701-717
- Motion and Shape Identification with Vision and Range
IEEE Trans. on Aut. Control Vol. 47, #8, Aug 2002, pp. 1392-1396.
- Homogeneous Dynamical Systems Theory
IEEE Trans. on Aut. Control Vol. 47, #3, March 2002, pp. 462-472.
- Identification of Riccati Dynamics Under Perspective and Orthographic Observations
IEEE Trans. on Aut. Control Vol 47, #7, July 2000, pp. 1267-1278.
- Sensor-Based Hybrid Position/Force Control of a Robot Manipulator in an Uncalibrated Environment
IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology Vol 8, #4, July 2000, pp. 635-645.
- Multisensor Based Robotic Manipulation in an Uncalibrated Manufacturing Workcell
Special Issue of the Journal of The Franklin Institute Vol. 336, #2, March 1999, pp. 237-255.
- Robotic Motion Planning and Manipulation in an Uncalibrated Environment
IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, Special Issue on Applied Visual Servoing Vol. 5, #4, Dec 1998, pp. 50-57.
- A Realization Theory for Perspective Systems with Applications to Parameter Estimation Problems in Machine Vision
IEEE Trans. on Aut. Control Vol. 41, #12, Dec. 1996, pp 1706-1722.
- A Necessary and Sufficient Condition for the Perspective Observability Problem
System and Control Letters Vol 25, 1995, pp. 159-166.
- A Perspective Theory of Motion Shape Estimation in Machine Vision
SIAM J. Cont. and Opt. Vol. 33, #5, Sept. 1995, pp. 1530-1559
- Visually Guided Ranging from Observations of Points, Lines and Curves via an Identifier Based Nonlinear Observer
System and Control Letters Vol. 25, 1995, pp. 63-73.
- A Generalized Popov-Belevitch-Hautus Test of Observability
IEEE Trnas. on Aut. Control Vol 40, #1, Jan 1995, pp. 176-180.
- Perspective Problems in Systems Theory and its Applications to Machine Vision
Journal of Mathematical Systems, Estimation and Control Vol 4, #1, Jan 1994, pp. 3-38