- Detection of motion direction of targets using a turtle retinal patch model
Mathematical System Theory - Festschrift in Honor of Uwe Helmke on the Occasion of his Sixtieth Birthday, K. Hüper and J. Trumpf Editors, CreateSpace Publishers, 2013, pp. 115-125.
- Decoding the Speed and Motion Direction of Moving Targets using a Turtle Retinal Patch Model
PLoS Computational Biology, To be submitted
- Synaptic Adaptation and Sustained Generation of Waves in a Model of Turtle Visual Cortex
IEEE Trans. on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 56, No. 5, pp. 1277-1286, May 2009
- Generation of Receptive Fields of Subpial Cells in Turtle Visual Cortex
Journal of Interative Neuroscience, vol. 5, no. 4, Dec. 2006, pp. 561-593.
- Encoding of Motion Targets by Waves in the Turtle Visual Cortex
IEEE Trans. on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 53, Aug. 2006, pp. 1688-1695.
- Two Cortical Circuits Control Propagating Waves in Visual Cortex
Journal of Computational Neuroscience, vol. 19, Dec. 2005, pp. 263-289.
- Encoding and Decoding Target Locations with Waves in the Turtle Visual Cortex
IEEE Trans. on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 52, no. 4, April 2005, pp. 566-577.
- Propagating Waves in Visual Cortex: A Large Scale Model of the Visual Cortex
Journal of Computational Neuroscience, vol. 14, 2003, pp. 161-184.
- Modeling and Estimation Problems in the Turtle Visual Cortex
IEEE Trans. on Biomedical Engineering , vol. 49, no. 8, Aug. 2002, pp. 753-762.
- Signal Processing and Control Problems in the Brain: A Neuroscientific Perspective
IEEE Control Systems Magazine , vol. 21, no. 4, Aug. 2001, pp. 28-41.